Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
M. Aref khaybar

Default wath is defferent between past and past special help plz ??

hello dear who read my message !
who i can find the the word2003 toturail free like a movie or flash file
from internet can u give me an address pless
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi M.

M. Aref khaybar wrote:
hello dear who read my message !
who i can find the the word2003 toturail free like a movie or flash file
from internet can u give me an address pless

Ahem, could you rephrase that, please? I can't really make a connection
between your text and your subject line.

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS