Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
johnthebaptist

Default Bad spacing of text on labels

I want to print a page of labels, 8.5 x 11, ten down and three across, but
the text is ill-placed on the labels.

When I print it, the text in the first column starts at the left edge of the
label: no left margin on the label. In the middle column a little text is
clipped off on the left all the way down. In the third column a little more
is clipped off on the left . Also, on all labels the right margin is too
wide, resulting in undesireable wrapping. What can I do to to print well
placed text on all the labels? My printer is Canon PIXMA ip4000.

I'm running WindowsXP 2002 Home Edition with Office 2003 Professional
Edition installed.