Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary C.

Default Writing in Chinese text

Is there a way to input a document in English and have it translate it to
Chinese. I brought down the international language support and I see in Word
the toolbar going between English and Chinese.

I do not know what else I would have to do to do this translation. Would
like to know what else I would need.

Thank you,.

Mary C. Lydon