Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gerald Goulder Gerald Goulder is offline

Default Top and Bottom margins lost (Word 2003)

Ugh--once in awhile Word completely loses the default page format and I can't
get the top and bottom margins back. Every WORD page starts at the very top
of the page. The document left margin doesn't show the "sliding" down blue
bar so I cannot adjust the top of the page margin down or bottom of the page
margin up. Any guidelines anyone can offer? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gerald Goulder Gerald Goulder is offline

Thank you!!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Have a look here... and be more careful with the mouse

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones