Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tommy Maz Tommy Maz is offline

Default Document Text Changes when printing

We are having a very strange, frustrating problem when trying to print an
Office Word 2003 document. The document is 40 pages long. When we try to
print it on certain computers, the content of the document changes. This
consistently happens when we bring up the print window, and attempt to adjust
the properties on the printer. I thought it amy be a print driver issue, but
after removing all printers, the problem still happens. It also occurs on my
home computer, which has totally different printers installed.

To be more specific about the problem, it appears that word is adding 'tabs'
to certain lines. This is effectively adding more lines to the document,
which extends a 40-page document to 44-pages!

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

TM