Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michael Finney Michael Finney is offline

Default IncludeText and Page Margins

First of all, thank you for introducing me to IncludeText.
http://daiya.mvps.org/includetext.htm has been very helpful as well. Thanks.

The question:
I have an empty document with certain page margins set. 0.5 for top and so on.

I INCLUDETEXT a chunk of text into the target file via a bookmark that's in
the source file.

The field looks like this:

{ INCLUDETEXT "\\\\SomeMachine\\yaya\\Some Doc (Ok Deals) .doc"
GeneralIntroMessage }

Right after I use INCLUDETEXT as described, the print margins of the
document change to the defaults of Top being 1.0 and so on. Why does it do
that? Will it happen everytime I INCLUDETEXT something?

Thanks.