Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
I have a problem with hotmail I have a problem with hotmail is offline

Default I couldn't send e-mail

Hi ,my name is Nora more then 4 day's I have a problem to send e-mail to this
address ,I know I have press a button accidentaly
but now I have no chance to solve this problem ,can you help me.

In advance thank you very much.

Best regards
Nora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What happens when you try? Are you trying to send a message from Word? It
seems that your problem is more likely with Hotmail than with Word. In any
case, it is unlikely that your problem is related to page layout in Word.