Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MELW

Default send customer compleated word form to my email address

I have created a form using word that customers can download from my web
site. The idea is that they would fill in the form on their computer, and
once completed they would send it back to me via e-mail. To do this they
would have to select the command. file/send to/mail recipient (as
attachment), which is all very well, but as my clients are not very
computer literate, then mistakes are being made doing this. What I need is
some kind of a €śsubmit button€ť located at the bottom of my word form that
does these sequence of actions automatically. I have looked at Hyperlinks
but they do not seem to be able to do what I want in this case. I was
wondering whether the solution would be to use a macro, to achieve this, but
I don't know enough about it, to know whether this is possible or not. or
indeed if this is the way to do it! I thought that before spending any time
on the subject, it would be prudent to ask for people who know a lot more on
the subject than myself, and hopefully get an answer, and consequently save
some valuable time €¦ hence this e-mail. I can't put the form on my web site
because my server does not permit the use of FrontPage extensions, so it has
to be done in the word form, & I know of no other way of doing this. Any
help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Try this:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"MELW" wrote in message
I have created a form using word that customers can download from my web
site. The idea is that they would fill in the form on their computer, and
once completed they would send it back to me via e-mail. To do this they
would have to select the command. file/send to/mail recipient (as
attachment), which is all very well, but as my clients are not very
computer literate, then mistakes are being made doing this. What I need
is
some kind of a "submit button" located at the bottom of my word form that