Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jase4now Jase4now is offline

Default How can I add a simple drop down list with 4 items?

How can I add a drop down list to my word doc? I want to put this at the end
of a section allowing the user to pick if they want to go back to the top of
the page, or to a different section.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Although there is a dropdown control in the Forms toolbar, you have to
protect the document for forms to make it work -- and then you need a macro
to move the cursor when the user makes a selection _and_ tabs out of the
dropdown. In other words, this isn't going to be usable at all.

A better idea is to put four hyperlinks at the end of the section, linked to
the four places you want the user to go.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman