Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ev Ev is offline

Default How do you make an object appear on following pages in a template

I have created a new word template for a manual. However, neither the images
nor text box continue on the next pages? Only the header and footer contine
on the template. What am I not doing? Thx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

Did you put the items in the header so they will continue on
subsequent pages? If not, that's the problem.

Here's some additional info you might find useful...

Creating a User Manual

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified, Editor/TechTrax