Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
resumeRut resumeRut is offline

Default doing a resume, right and left paragraph alignments in same sente

I am working on my Resume and I need words in the same sentence to be aligned
from the right AND the Left side of the page. For ex- I was the name of my
college to be aligned to the left side of the page, and then the dates that I
attended school need to be aligned to the right side of the page... but all
on the same line.