mocha4me2

Default How do I send a fax using a calling card?

I set up my dialing properties on my fax to go to my calling card, but my fax
still dials the fax number of the recipient instead of the calling card
number. I set it up to dial the access number for the calling first, but it
just keeps dialing the fax recipient number first.

How do I make it use the calling card? It's like it is ignoring my directions.