Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rick

Default minimize symbol missing

Great! I'm glad it's back.

"Ron Patterson" wrote:
Rick, I finally understand how it works and got the task bar back. The key
was the doc had to be 'windowed' - then restored to get the task bar back
and the Windows in Taskbar switch had to be right. And I have the 'Windows
in Taskbar' figured out now. The Grinch has returned my taskbar.

Thanking both you and Suzanne for your forbearance,
I am,
The A. Baba
Blue Master

"Rick" wrote in message
On the other hand, if Windows in Taskbar is checked, then each document
should
have its own button on the Windows taskbar next to the Start button. In
this
scenario, if you create 2 documents, do you not see the title bars when
jumping
between them? If not, do you at least see the Menu bar and the Standard
and
Formatting toolbars?