boldbud1

Default IN MSWORD 2000 I WANT TO FLIP THE TEXT IN THE TEXT BOX

on one sheet we have two text Boxes we desire to have them on the sheet head
to head and can't seem to do it
rderize

Have you tried using WordArt, instead of text boxes? It's much easier to
use for what I think you're trying to do.

Richard

"boldbud1" wrote in message
on one sheet we have two text Boxes we desire to have them on the sheet

head
to head and can't seem to do it

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

boldbud1 wrote:
on one sheet we have two text Boxes we desire to have them on the
sheet head to head and can't seem to do it

How do I flip text for iron-on transfers? Easy Microsoft Word Help 15 May 4th 23 02:47 PM
Text Direction Problem - Word 2003 to 2000 Ray K Tables 0 May 9th 05 08:11 PM
How do I hide table columns with text in them, in Word 2000 KGZ Tables 3 May 7th 05 01:04 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
Word 2000: need to expand the header to the left; left text margi. [email protected] Page Layout 1 December 14th 04 08:54 PM