Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aldurvale aldurvale is offline

Default Insert Letterhead(Jpeg) into words

Hi,

Does anyone know how to insert jpeg picture which is my company
letterhead/logo and enable me to type over letterhead? I tried to insert it
as a watermark but the colour was very fainted so I can't use it. Thxs!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert it in the (first) page header and set its layout property to 'behind
text'.
See also http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm
Note that anything inserted in the header will appear washed out when the
header view is closed. This is normal and not a reflection of how the
document will appear when printed - you can check the appearance of the
printout by viewing a print preview.