Joseph McGuire

Default More on keyboards

I had said I would like to see an on-screen keyboard for foreign languages.
That was before I learned that Windows has an on-screen keyboard feature
(Programs, Accessories, Accessibility and select On-Screen Keyboard).
Although it is presented as a limited feature for disabilities, there may be
a way to adapt it for people whose only disability is that they can't
remember were all the foreign language keys are on a keyboard with
English-language keys.

--

Joe McGuire