MamaMille56

Default mail merge not working

I am trying to create a mail merge document in Word using an Excel file as my
database. Everything seems to work fine, labels look good, all the info is
there. Except I only get 1 page of labels and there should be 10 pages.
Doug Robbins

You have just previewed (and printed the preview) of one page of labels. To
get all of the labels, you must execute the merge.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"MamaMille56" wrote in message
I am trying to create a mail merge document in Word using an Excel file as
my
database. Everything seems to work fine, labels look good, all the info is
there. Except I only get 1 page of labels and there should be 10 pages.

MamaMille56

Thank you, Doug. That was very helpful. That must have been what I accidently
did after posting my plea for help. Now, for next time, I will know what,
exactly, I am supposed to do.