Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia Cynthia is offline

Default Microsoft Office Word 2007

Can anyone tell me where to find insert "file path" as a footer in Microsoft
Office Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Cynthia,
In the footer go to Insert tab - text group - click quick parts - choose
fields - category document information - click file name - check box add
path to filename.
Also consider this template provided by Beth Melton:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101446261033

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
Can anyone tell me where to find insert "file path" as a footer in
Microsoft
Office Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wynne d wynne d is offline

Hello,
I teach Office 2007 online. A student submitted a doc with the filename in
the footer. When viewed in normal view, the file name is correct; when viewed
in print preview the filepath shows. When I view on my machine, the temp file
path shows. Help! I'm not sure how this happened. Help!

"Luc" wrote:

Cynthia,
In the footer go to Insert tab - text group - click quick parts - choose
fields - category document information - click file name - check box add
path to filename.
Also consider this template provided by Beth Melton:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101446261033

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
"Cynthia" schreef in bericht
Can anyone tell me where to find insert "file path" as a footer in
Microsoft
Office Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Page X of Y is one of the options in the Page Number gallery at Insert |
Header & Footer | Page Number.

http://word.mvps.org