Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim H[_2_] Tim H[_2_] is offline

Default Paragraph Markers

So, I turned on my paragraph markers one day to check for line returns
instead of paragraphs, but I can't seem to turn them off. I have tried
clicking on the paragraph marker button that is hilited on my toolbar, but it
will not unselect. I have also gone to View--Show Paragraph Marks, and
checked/unchecked it with no results. Does anyone have any further
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The View panel also has a checkbox for "Show All."

But why do you want your paragraphs marks not to show? I always have
them and Tabs turned on.