Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
whitnco25 whitnco25 is offline

Default Mail Merge Issues

The spreadsheet information being pulled into the maile merge appears in 20
font and in Bold. I have changed the formattting on the spreadsheet and on
the actual mail merge and nothing works. How can I make the text appear in
12 font and not bold without changing the format on each individual memo?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add a *\ Charformat switch to your mergefield. See Word's Help for an
explanation of how this works.

"whitnco25" wrote in message
The spreadsheet information being pulled into the maile merge appears in
20
font and in Bold. I have changed the formattting on the spreadsheet and
on
the actual mail merge and nothing works. How can I make the text appear
in
12 font and not bold without changing the format on each individual memo?

Mail Merge 2003 - label issues MAQ Mailmerge 1 July 17th 07 01:58 PM
Mail Merge Issues ramudu Mailmerge 1 June 28th 06 04:41 AM
Word 2003 Mail Merge Issues - Help Needed [email protected] Mailmerge 8 February 27th 06 06:35 PM
Mail Merge Issues from Access to Word John O via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 5 August 21st 05 06:23 AM
zip code issues when working with mail merge and excel ernie Mailmerge 1 April 21st 05 08:34 AM