Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Cooley

Default Decrease file size of Word2002 table doc ? Pictures already compr.

I am using a two column table for a video script. I inserted still images in
left column, text in right. I have compressed the still images but still
have a document that is 9MB in size. My client reviewed the document and
sent it back to me with notations using Track Changes option. The file he
returned to me was only 480K in size but still included all of the pictures.
I asked how he made the file smaller and he said to turn off "allow fast
saves" in Tools Options Saves, but when I checked it wasn't turned on.

Is there an easy way to decrease the overall file size of this document?

Thanks much!