Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
troubled troubled is offline

Default Trying to print a template and it wants to print from the rear try

I have a Canon MX700. When I try to print a template from Office 2007 I
change the printer to front tray on the print window but it always changes to
the rear tray. As my printer is in another room this is a nuisance as I have
to get up and load paper. Why won't it accept my change to the front tray?
It is going to be easier to make up my own documents if I can't change the
printer. Canon have no suggestions as to why this is so.