Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WyldWoodsWomyn WyldWoodsWomyn is offline

Default Why can't I find simple menu commands, like bold text?

Altho it was there before, the Word no longer contains menu options for
common things like bold/ital/underline text and highlighting. Any ideas what
may have happened and how I can fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which version of Word are you using?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"WyldWoodsWomyn" wrote in message
Altho it was there before, the Word no longer contains menu options for
common things like bold/ital/underline text and highlighting. Any ideas what
may have happened and how I can fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Any ideas on which version of Word you're using?

"WyldWoodsWomyn" wrote:

Altho it was there before, the Word no longer contains menu options for
common things like bold/ital/underline text and highlighting. Any ideas what
may have happened and how I can fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"WyldWoodsWomyn" wrote:

Altho it was there before, the Word no longer contains menu options for
common things like bold/ital/underline text and highlighting. Any ideas what
may have happened and how I can fix?

How can I get all commands to show on the menu Pam D Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 09 12:40 AM
Menu commands WJ New Users 1 May 8th 09 01:11 AM
TOOLBARS AND MENU COMMANDS GONE Ryan Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 09 05:03 PM
How do I expand commands on a menu permanently? Angel Microsoft Word Help 2 April 17th 07 12:06 AM
Getting Menu Commands to Appear Karen S Microsoft Word Help 3 June 11th 06 04:49 AM