Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default How to create a text box and combo box within word?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a text box and combo box
within word document?
For example, how to draw an underline for signature area, and I get a list
of options, and would like to create a square box, if people click on it, it
will display a cross for selected items, and they can select more than one
box at the same time.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create both features on word
documents?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Later, duplicate question has received answers.

Cindy Meister