Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
guat guat is offline

Default Section header on subsequent pages of section

Hi! I am writing a technical guide that is about 100 pages. Each section has
a nice section header with a black line at the top of the page. I would like
this section header to be at the top of each page of the section. Right now
this section header does not appear on the 2nd, 3rd, etc. page of the
section.

Is there a way to do this?
Thanks, Varvara