Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jazzman123 Jazzman123 is offline

Default can you email somone an email folder that is on your desktop

I cannot find any reference to this anywhere but it seems logical that if you
want to send someon all the emailks you have collected on a project that you
should be able to forward the email folder.

Someone please tell me how.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Zip the folder using one of the zip utilities such as WinRar or WinZip etc
and send the zipped file.