Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lonnie Lonnie is offline

Default citation sources

For some reason the Manage Sources command on the reference tab is grayed out
disabling one of my most used features, can anyone help out?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Has it worked before on this copy of Word or is this a fresh install?

If it has worked before, can you still insert new sources through the
'Insert Citation', 'Add New Source...' option? Or is that disabled as well?

Although the tools should be working when you handle Word 2003 or earlier
documents (the result will be static text, but they should work), ensure
that you are working with a Word 2007 docx document.

If this is a fresh install, it is most likely that this was an installation
error. I suggest you uninstall and reinstall office 2007 (repairing does not
seem to help if it was an installation error).

Yves
--
http://bibliography.codeplex.com

"Lonnie" wrote in message
news
For some reason the Manage Sources command on the reference tab is grayed
out
disabling one of my most used features, can anyone help out?

Website-Citation - Site-Title missing in citation Michael Schüßler Microsoft Word Help 2 June 9th 08 06:36 PM
How do I list multiple sources for a citation Kevin Microsoft Word Help 2 April 20th 08 01:32 AM
More than 9 sources in the same citation! AmroK Microsoft Word Help 2 April 6th 08 08:42 AM
data sources Alex New Users 2 September 21st 06 06:24 AM
using two sources Fay Mailmerge 0 September 16th 05 02:35 PM