Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zhukf Zhukf is offline

Default how to delete some pages but not change anything of other pages'(including page header and page footer)?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zhukf Zhukf is offline

I am editing a word document. I want to delete many pages from the beginning
to the place where I will start to edit. But how can I delete the pages
conveniently? I select the content of these pages,then delete. But after I
did this, all pages' header and footer are lost and all pages' automatic
numbering are changed(I mean starting from 1).