Angiem

Default How do I resize a drop down box length?

I have text that is longer than a drop down box will allow. How do I resize
the drop down box? I've looked at the properties, but there's nothing there
as far as I can see.
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:07:11 -0700, Angiem
wrote:

I have text that is longer than a drop down box will allow. How do I resize
the drop down box? I've looked at the properties, but there's nothing there
as far as I can see.

The dropdown on the Forms toolbar can't be resized or expanded. It's
absolutely limited to 25 items and 50 characters per item.

The article at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=253542 seems to be
concerned with the 25-item limit, but the answer is the same for the
50-character limit: Make a userform (custom dialog) and place a combo
box on it.

There are other tutorial articles about userforms he
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userfo...eAUserForm.htm
http://www.dragondrop.com/wordcoding/word011a.asp

--
Regards,