Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lothartoo Lothartoo is offline

Default Office 2003 Dutch User Interface Pack

Hi - I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get
this particular MUI? For the life of me, I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Lotharto,

MS Office 2007 is the first Office version that offers retail copies of Single Language Packs. For prior versions the Office 2003
Multiuser Interface Editions were a separate, corporate license only product.

============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lothartoo Lothartoo is offline

Hi Bob - thanks for the follow up. I guess what you're saying is that it's
no longer available? The dilemma is that the Dutch Language pack is
installed in a pc that's being deactivated and being replaced by a new unit.
We don't have the original software anymore. 8-( Is there anyway (without
the original software) that it can be moved from 1 pc to another?
--
In vino veritas

"Lothartoo" wrote in message ...
Hi - I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get
this particular MUI? For the life of me, I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Lothartoo,
"Lothartoo" wrote in message ...
Hi Bob - thanks for the follow up. I guess what you're saying is that it's
no longer available? The dilemma is that the Dutch Language pack is
installed in a pc that's being deactivated and being replaced by a new unit.
We don't have the original software anymore. 8-( Is there anyway (without
the original software) that it can be moved from 1 pc to another?

In vino veritas

to contact MS or the distributor handling your volume license fulfillment for a replacement CD.
http://microsoft.com/licensing/index/worldwide.mspx

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

'Wine will alsways whisper into your mouth with complete, unabashed honesty, every time you take a sip'
Max Skinner - character, film: "A Good Year (2006)"
http://movies.clevver.com/video/1984...-checkmate.php