Doug Robbins

Are you sure that d:\mm.txt is the actual file and not just a shortcut to
it.

I have used that procedure hundreds of times and never had that problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Murat Gordeslioglu" wrote in
message ...
By using macro emailmergewithattachments I created a director that looks
like
this

D:\mm.txt D:\nn.txt
D:\mm.txt D:\oo.txt

When I close this file and open word to run macro select source as this
file
I send mails to right people but attachments look like Shortcut to
D:mm.txt

I think I can not create a directory properly. Can anybody help me ?