Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ncombs

Default When I finish typing on one page, a new page does not appear.

I also am having problems changing the page setup options. No matter what I
try to do the message "Increasing the margin causes the last column to become
too narrow in some sections having unevenly spaced columns."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Go to Format | Columns. Making sure that "Whole document" is selected under
"Apply to," click the button marked One (even if it appears to be selected
already), then click OK.