Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fayncgal fayncgal is offline

Default HOW DO YOU REVERSE TEXT? TRYING TO DO TWO-SIDED TENT CARDS using

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need to invert or rotate the text, not reverse it. You can either start
with a template or do it from scratch. One side gets a text box rotated 90°
clockwise, the other side gets a text box rotazted 90° counterclockwise.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...901321033.aspx
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]