Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gabriela O Gabriela O is offline

Default How to lock margins

I'm working on a company template, I would like everyone who uses the
document to not be able to make any changes in format or layout, is it
possible to lock the margins so that other users can't change them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can create a protected form. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm.