Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rhonda Haselip Rhonda Haselip is offline

Default I have lost my scroll bar on the right side of the document.

Can someone tell me how to retrieve the scroll bar on the right side of the
screen? Thank you and Merry Christmas!
--
Rhonda Haselip
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If it's Word 2003 or earlier, use Tools | Options | View and check "Vertical
scroll bar." If it's Word 2007, the same controls are found somewhere in
Office Button | Word Options.

"Rhonda Haselip" wrote in message
Can someone tell me how to retrieve the scroll bar on the right side of
the
screen? Thank you and Merry Christmas!
--
Rhonda Haselip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Word 2007, the option is in the Advanced category, under the "Display"
heading.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If it's Word 2003 or earlier, use Tools | Options | View and check
"Vertical scroll bar." If it's Word 2007, the same controls are found
somewhere in Office Button | Word Options.

"Rhonda Haselip" wrote in
message ...
Can someone tell me how to retrieve the scroll bar on the right side of
the
screen? Thank you and Merry Christmas!
--
Rhonda Haselip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] ramos.sabrina@gmail.com is offline

On Dec 6 2007, 5:38*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:
If it's Word 2003 or earlier, use Tools | Options | View and check "Vertical
scroll bar." If it's Word 2007, the same controls are found somewhere in
Office Button | Word Options.

"Rhonda Haselip" wrote in message

Can someone tell me how to retrieve the scroll bar on the right side of
the
screen? *Thank you and Merry Christmas!
--
Rhonda Haselip- Hide quoted text -

Thank you sooo much! I lost it for the longest time.

Sabrina Ramos
New York, NY