Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SusanB SusanB is offline

Default justifying a paragraph, but not the title.

Hello,
I am writing a document on Word 2007. I have several paragraphs of text,
each with a title in bold. I want the paragraph justified, but when I do so
the titles are justified too. As the titles are only 3-4 words long, they
look ridiculous stretched. If I highlight just the title, then click to left
align it, the whole paragraph becomes left aligned. Is there any way to
justify a block of text, and keep the line immediately above it left aligned?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

That's because you have created everything in normal style and it is set to
automatically update. You should use Heading style and paragraph styles
instead. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP