Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Divine1

Default In editing a document how do I insert my name by my changes?

Is there a way other than using comments, to have my name appear as I make
changes to a document. ( ie THe [The MB] rain falls mainly in Spain...) In
the example I corrected "the", my changes and my initials were placed in the
brackets to show me as the editor. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you turn on track changes, your changes will be indicated and if you
hover the mouse over them, a balloon will appear indicated the change that
was made and by whom and when.

If that doesn't do what you are after, you would have to use track changes
and then run a macro over the document to get the effect that you are after.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP