Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
truesue truesue is offline

Default Scroll Bars

What causes the right side scroll bar to disappear? When I open a new Word
document there is no scroll bar on the right side of the page. I have use
the arrow keys to navigate up and down through the page. I haven't had this
problem in the past and don't know what caused the scroll bar to disappear.
I have been unable to find any references in the "Help" area.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to your Options (how you do that depends on your version of Word)
and check the box for "vertical scroll bar."

(In 2007, it's Office button Word Options Advanced Display.)

On May 28, 1:29*pm, truesue wrote:
What causes the right side scroll bar to disappear? *When I open a new Word
document there is no scroll bar on the right side of the page. *I have use
the arrow keys to navigate up *and down through the page. *I haven't had this
problem in the past and don't know what caused the scroll bar to disappear. *
I have been unable to find any references in the "Help" area.

Thanks

Scroll Bars disapeared IChThUS Microsoft Word Help 4 August 22nd 07 08:42 PM
Disappearing Scroll Bars New Users 2 May 21st 06 08:03 PM
why do my scroll bars not work? abcangela Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 06 04:38 PM
Scroll bars disappearing bradford2005 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 2nd 05 04:42 AM
Scroll bars disappearing bradford2005 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 04:59 AM