Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
philk323 philk323 is offline

Default How do I print a folded 8 1/2" x 11" into a card for an A-2 envlp

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Not easily in Word. Publisher is set up to do this type of card. In Word you
can subdivide the page using a table such as that created for 4-up
"postcards" (in the Labels dialog). You'll need to use the Landscape setup
for a Portrait card, rotating the cell contacts in reverse directions. Or
you can do it freehand; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

http://word.mvps.org