Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Connie

Default label template: I want the second page to be set up like the first

I down loaded a template to create labels for my files. The first page was
perfect but as I tab to the second page, it is not lined up the same. How do
I get the second page of the template to be identicale to the first.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If you need more than one page - use the template as a basis for a label
mail merge - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

Connie wrote:
I down loaded a template to create labels for my files. The first
page was perfect but as I tab to the second page, it is not lined up
the same. How do I get the second page of the template to be
identicale to the first.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The second page will be like the first only if the labels are created with
table rows of the same size. Some label templates have narrow spacer rows
that are not duplicated when you tab to create a new row. But you can
copy/paste a pair of rows (one label row and one spacer row). As Graham
says, though, when you want to create several pages of labels, a mail merge
is much more efficient.