Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Omaha Tony Omaha Tony is offline

Default Addressing envelopes

I have established an address book in Outlook Express. When I open envelopes
in Word, and try to pull up an addrees from Outlook, only a few are
available, but not all. Why is this? How can I get all of the addresses in
Outlook to be available in the "delivery Address Box" in Word Envelpoe
feature. Thank you

Tony
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word uses the Contacts list(s) in Outlook to provide the addressing
function. Outlook Express is not involved .... nor is its address book.

Omaha Tony wrote:
I have established an address book in Outlook Express. When I open
envelopes in Word, and try to pull up an addrees from Outlook, only a
few are available, but not all. Why is this? How can I get all of the
addresses in Outlook to be available in the "delivery Address Box" in
Word Envelpoe feature. Thank you

Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Omaha Tony Omaha Tony is offline

I'm sorry I mis-spoke. I am talking about Outlook, not Outlook Express. The
problem still exists. Please responed. Thank you

Omaha Tony wrote:
I have established an address book in Outlook Express. When I open
envelopes in Word, and try to pull up an addrees from Outlook, only a
few are available, but not all. Why is this? How can I get all of the
addresses in Outlook to be available in the "delivery Address Box" in
Word Envelpoe feature. Thank you

Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are your addresses entered in Outlook Contacts?
Try resetting the address book in Outlook.
Tools e-mail accounts view or change existing directories of address
books.
Delete Outlook Address Book (this will not affect the addresses in Contacts)
Add the Outlook Address Book again.

addressing envelopes amy Mailmerge 2 August 3rd 06 09:31 AM
addressing envelopes MoJR Microsoft Word Help 0 January 11th 06 04:42 PM
Addressing envelopes in Word Mace Microsoft Word Help 2 August 11th 05 05:38 AM
Addressing Envelopes Joe Microsoft Word Help 0 May 19th 05 01:39 AM
Addressing Envelopes grannel Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 10:33 AM