Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dc266 dc266 is offline

Default How do I install Waltograph as a font in Word?

I just downloaded, "Waltograph", a Disney font. I'm wondering if I can
somehow import it to use as a font for Word. If this can't be used, is there
something else out there that will look the same?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't import fonts into Word, but into Windows. One way is simply
to drag it into the (main) Fonts folder, but there are other (probably
better) ways to do it, which might even differ according to which
Windows version you use.

Any font that's available to Windows will appear in Word -- if not
instantly, then the next time you open Word.

On Apr 14, 1:33*pm, dc266 wrote:
I just downloaded, *"Waltograph", a Disney font. *I'm wondering if I can
somehow import it to use as a font for Word. *If this can't be used, is there
something else out there that will look the same?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Fonts are not installed in Word but in Windows. If the file you downloaded
is zipped, you must first unzip it. Then open Windows Control Panel | Fonts
and choose File | Install New Font. Browse to the location where you saved
the font file and select it, then click OK.