Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al. Al. is offline

Default Copying & pasting text and picture to a blank word document

I forget to mentioned that I'm using windows XP Prof. SPK 3
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Did you also forget to mention what version of Word you're using & what the
problem is? I don't see any other posts from you nor is this a reply to a

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/11/09 2:32 PM, in article
, "Al."
wrote:

I forget to mentioned that I'm using windows XP Prof. SPK 3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Oh, I see - first you post to the Drawing & Graphics group then follow up on
it in the Docmanagement group. Hardly an effective tact :-)

Return there for your replies.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

wrote:

I forget to mentioned that I'm using windows XP Prof. SPK 3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al. Al. is offline

Hi Bob Thanks for the response. I'm using word 2003. When I visit a
website and copy an article with a picture and try to paste it in a blank
word document only the text appear the picture disapear.