Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
leonco leonco is offline

Default skipped records- prints the first 2 skips 1, prints 2, skips 1, e

skips every 3rd record now. msword2007, Main doc is 2 postcards on one
page. Only the second post card has a next record on it. If I take off the
next record, it prints the same record twice. If I add it to the end of the
1st record it still skips.

Below are my fields, they are set inside a table. Left side is additional
fields for messages for each recipient.

-Return Service Requested-

«F17»

«F6»

«F10»

-Return Service Requested-

«F6»

«F10»

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It still sounds as if you have an extra "{ NEXT }" /Next record
field in there, probably at the end of the second postcard. Could it be
in text that is not visible because it has been pushed below the bottom
of the cell boundary?

Otherwise, I can only suggest that you try creating a new document from
scratch, just putting (say) one field in each postcard at first. Add the
NEXT field to the beginning of the second card. Then try merging to a
new document. If that works OK, add in the remaining fields again and
try again.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv