Harley59

Default Edit picture works on some and not on other pictures. Why?

Picture edit mode will not work on most all of my pictures. The pictures are
taken with the same camera and format. When I click on the pictures. The
picture that have a green dot with line extending to the highlighted box
appears. The green line is for manually rotating the pictures. When this line
is activated, the edit picture mode will not work. How do I deactivate this
green line and get the edit picture mode to activate? I hope someone can
solve my problem. I have tried everything. I am not a word expert.
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Harley59. I don't believe that the "edit picture" option is related to
whether the image has a green dot handle. But you can test your theory for
yourself... Images that do not have the green dot handle are formatted as
"inline with text". You can change any image to be inline with text by
right-clicking on the image and left-clicking on Format Picture | Layout |
Inline with text | OK.