Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Balero Balero is offline

Default Layout Word 2003 insert document

I want insert several docs into target.doc. And i want that those docs
directly get the layout from target.doc. How do i do this? Thanks, Leo
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have used the same styles in all the documents, all will take on the
formatting of those styles in the target document. As for page layout, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...ectionInfo.htm

It actually is not necessary to paste. Once your target document (which can
be a copy of the first document) contains any text, you can use Insert |
File to insert the others, and they will be inserted without the final
paragraph mark (which contains the section layout information).

http://word.mvps.org