ronymaxwell ronymaxwell is offline
Junior Member

Default Learning to program in Word

I often use MS Access and understand much of the programming associated with it. I have done a little with Word using Userforms, and have used Access to create, open and manipulate Word documents. There are obvious gaps in my knowledge though. I have looked online for a basic introduction to Word programming but haven't found anything suitable. One offer even purported to offer a Word download but was linked to a porn site! Can anyone suggest somewhere I can get what I need?
ronymaxwell ronymaxwell is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronymaxwell View Post
I have looked online for a basic introduction to Word programming but haven't found anything suitable. One offer even purported to offer a Word download but was linked to a porn site! Can anyone suggest somewhere I can get what I need?
Sorry, people. I'd become so frustrated with the rubbish my google search turned up I didn't do a search on here. I've now found what I need on another post. Thanks anyway.