Looking for a "Scroll" background/template/border in Word

Old September 23rd 17, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default Looking for a "Scroll" background/template/border in Word

On Sunday, December 2, 2001 at 5:58:39 PM UTC-7, Cackling Pipes wrote:
I am looking for background/border/template to create a certificate in Word
2000

I want it too look like its printed on a scroll, you know a piece of paper
with the ends turned up (rolled back at the top and rolled forward at the
bottom of the page)

Can you do this?

--
Regards