sunniensc

Default vertically center

how should I vertically center text in a cell of a table or column?
Fred Holmes

In Word 2000 it's:

Menu: Table = Table Properties = Cell = Vertical Alignment

If you haven't messed with menu configurations, "Table Properties" is
at the bottom of the "Table" menu. If you are using "custom" menus in
a version of Word that supports them, wait a few seconds until all of
the bars on the Table menu appear. If you don't use "Table
Properties" often, it will "disappear" from the truncated menu that
appears immediately.

Fred Holmes