Shubha

Default Making a table "hidden text"

To add to that..I want to avoid the making rows 1 point method because the
table is used internally ..so then I would have to go through and manually
change every table. It's a document that internally we need certain data
for, but externally we have to delete that data. I thought hidden text was
the best way.

"Shubha" wrote:

I want to make a table and the content hidden. When I do so, it seems to
work in that if I have the show hidden text option off, the table is no
longer visible and the text before and after the table do get closer
together. However if I do a replace on all hidden text to delete it, the
content in the table gets deleted, but the table remains. I end up with a
blank table. How can I either make the table hidden as well, or delete *all*
the tables in my document at once?